Basic engineering and project management
Basic engineering forms the basis for each new customer-specific concept, extension or upgrade of an existing process landscape and process control system.
Our expertise lies in the provision of advice and concept design to create transparency along the entire process chain in the company.
All processes must be looked at from the bottom-up for the perfect implementation of automation concepts. This is where the Wellmann Engineering concepts come into play, which ensure reliable process management for hardware and software from the production to the administration control level.
A major advantage is the integrated system approach, which enables systems and databases to be centralised. Industry 4.0 concepts and concepts for IT-supported management control systems can be implemented on a forward-looking basis.
- Planning, concept design, project planning, plant modernisation, installation and start-up of automation solutions
- Qualification and validation of automation systems
- Design and planning of measuring points and electrical engineering
- Carrying out FAT function tests and conducting operator training courses using field simulations
- Creation of calibration schedules and related error calculations
- Engineering, preparing circuit diagrams and management of the entire electrical engineering project using the EPLAN Electric P8 standard software
- Complete technical documentation ensuring reliable system operation
- Configuration and calculation of functional modules in accordance with the ATEX explosion protection guideline and functional safety (SIL)
- Industry 4.0: link to downstream systems with the objective of, for example, creating intelligent maintenance concepts