Maintenance and Documentation
Reliable systems are a prerequisite for every business success. Regular maintenance is therefore essential.
All components are known due to the hardware engineering carried out by us. Based on this information different concepts can optimise maintenance work and intervals and ensure operational and system reliability. Your plant and investment is protected over the long term and downtimes can be predicted and minimised.
To ensure that the quality of your product remains constant, measurement and control technology (EMSR) devices must be calibrated at regular intervals. This service is naturally performed by trained staff using appropriate measuring tools.
Highly qualified service staff of Wellmann Engineering are at your side in all areas relating to your automation technology and E-technology. We support you in all the required testing and carry out maintenance and repairs of your systems in a reliable and competent manner.
- Performing statutory audits according to EN 60204-1 and EN 61439
- Tests of emergency and safety equipment
- Maintenance of your switchgear cabinet examination, cabling etc.
- Examining the process & IT security and carrying out necessary updates
- Backup and archiving of operational data and software
- Set up and maintain the configuration of the measurement and control technology
To ensure a consistent quality of your product, a periodically calibration is essential.
We support you in:
- Determining of maintenance intervals according to national and international regulations
- Calibration of flow, pressure, temperature, speed, current loop calibration
- Inventory of the measurement and control technology on site
- Revision and updating of existing documentation according to national and international requirements
- Requirements analysis for technical documentation within the company
- Development and creation of SOPs and workflows of documentation processes