E-Technology, engineering and construction of switchgears
Hardware and software engineering from one source is how Wellman Engineering sees the design of individual concepts for your plant.
Our experienced employees provide support during the entire process from concept design to start-up. In addition to the design of the components the entire installation is organised on a cross-departmental basis so that there are no interfaces between planning and execution.
By drawing up a component list necessary maintenance and service concepts can be developed and customised.
Competent switchgear construction for electronic and pneumatic plants in compliance with the ATEX explosion protection guideline and functional safety (SIL) is also included in the full service provided by Wellmann Engineering.
Control cabinets and switchgears are individually manufactured using modern technology, with in-house engineering or existing circuit diagrams depending on requirements. Compliance with current standards and working regulations is a given.
- Complete delivery of hardware designed in accordance with specific requirements
- Switchgear construction in accordance with UL and EN
- Design and planning of measuring points and electrical engineering
- Implementation of individual control cabinets
- Custom-made electronic and pneumatic systems
- Switchgear construction in accordance with the ATEX explosion protection guideline and functional safety (SIL)
- Laying and installation of cables and wires on-site