Montage | National and international assembly services
Our qualified assembly and service team is at your disposal at any time and anywhere in the world. In addition to automation specialists our assembly teams also include qualified stainless steel WIG welders and fitters. They are responsible for the on-site assembly at the construction sites and carry out the work according to the jointly developed requirements.
- Certified specialist welding company in accordance with DIN EN ISO 3834-3
- Manufacturer qualification in accordance with DIN EN 1090-2 EXC2 for load-bearing components and steel structures
- Certified quality management system in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
- Numerous, successful customer audits
- In-house qualified assembly staff tested in accordance with DIN EN 15614-1
- Modern welding technology with digital documentation of the welds
- Endoscopic examination of the welds
- System construction, modification
- System construction, modification and maintenance
- Carrying out complex assemblies of systems and installations of piping
- Construction management or supervisor (national/international)
- Overhaul of used machinery
- Spare and wear part maintenance of various components
- Stainless steel staircases and platform construction
- Assembly of pipe systems, stainless steel tanks, pumps and devices
- Assembly of double-seat valves
- Development and manufacture of distribution panels
- All types of special structures
Ensuring process engineering reliability through pre-assembly in our production hall subject to quality management controls Whether an extended workbench or prefabrication to reduce on-site assembly times - we also deliver tested quality at short notice.
Many customers trust this service in order not to burden their existing operations with on-site assemblies.
Reliability - off-site:
- Certified welding company
- Fully equipped workbenches with all tools required for metal working
- Permanent assembly team, ensuring that customers' short-term requests are met
- Complete supply systems: electricity/water/compressed air for system acceptance and test runs
- Constant exchange between the construction and assembly teams
- Own inventory of components and parts
- Own inventory of a broad range of pipe classes to bridge short supply bottlenecks and modifications
Customer assembly - on-site:
Fully equipped mobile workshops for manufacturing and storing components and office containers used as project management offices are available at all times. Equipped with the most modern workshop equipment and complete office equipment with necessary IT systems and network. The team is therefore always included in the project correspondence during the entire on-site construction phase.
In addition to the mobile workshops our service vehicles are equipped with everything needed for a service call, from simple tools to different power tools for metal working and welding equipment.
An team of employees experienced in engineering, automation and servicing is available at Wellmann Engineering from 7am to 5pm on Monday to Friday.
At the weekend, our customers with a service agreement have a designated contact person, who provides you with assistance in the event of machine downtimes.