Automation - Hardware Engineering
Hardware and software engineering from one source is how Wellman Engineering sees the design of individual concepts for your plant.
Our experienced employees provide support during the entire process from concept design to start-up. In addition to the design of the components the entire installation is organised on a cross-departmental basis so that there are no interfaces between planning and execution.
By drawing up a component list necessary maintenance and service concepts can be developed and customised.
Competent switchgear construction for electronic and pneumatic plants in compliance with the ATEX explosion protection guideline and functional safety (SIL) is also included in the full service provided by Wellmann Engineering.
Control cabinets and switchgears are individually manufactured using modern technology, with in-house engineering or existing circuit diagrams depending on requirements. Compliance with current standards and working regulations is a given.
- Complete delivery of hardware designed in accordance with specific requirements
- Engineering, preparing circuit diagrams and management of the entire electrical engineering project using the EPLAN Electric P8 standard software
- Configuration and calculation of functional modules in accordance with the ATEX explosion protection guideline and functional safety (SIL)
- Design and planning of measuring points and electrical engineering
- Creation of calibration schedules and related error calculations
- Test of emergency stop and safety devices
- Implementation of individual control cabinets
- Design and calculation of functional modules as well as Switchgear construction according to explosion protection (ATEX) and functional safety (SIL)
Team Leader Automation
Automation Engineer Hardware