Automation - Software Engineering
Basic engineering forms the basis for each new customer-specific concept, extension or upgrade of an existing process landscape and process control system.
Our expertise lies in the provision of advice and concept design to create transparency along the entire process chain in the company.
All processes must be looked at from the bottom-up for the perfect implementation of automation concepts. This is where the Wellmann Engineering concepts come into play, which ensure reliable process management for hardware and software from the production to the administration control level.
A major advantage is the integrated system approach, which enables systems and databases to be centralised. Industry 4.0 concepts and concepts for IT-supported management control systems can be implemented on a forward-looking basis.
- Software development according to IEC 61131-3 with validated function block modules in accordance with GAMP
- Visualization with standard software like WinCC, Totally Integrated Automation (TIA) Portal or AVEVA InTouch HMI
- Software validation and thus ensuring the suitability of the software for critical processes
- Software tests within software engineering (Factory Acceptance Test, Virtual Commissioning) and training simulations by using SIMIT Simulation Platform
- Consideration of GAMP5 and 21 CFR Part 11
- Industry 4.0: link to downstream systems with the objective of, for example, creating intelligent maintenance concepts
Lead Automation Engineer